Absolute Dry is a range of extra effective antiperspirants, powerful enough to prevent sweating at the site of application for up to 7 days. Absolute Dry is recommended to anyone who wants an extra effective antiperspirant with a unique sustainable effect. Absolute Dry is also recommended to people suffering from excessive sweating, so called hyperhidrosis. Absolute Dry is free from perfumes, preservatives and dyes.
Absolute Dry is available in three versions; The original Dab-on bottle, the convenient Wipe as well as (under the brand Absolut Torr only) a Roll-on. Always read the product information leaflet, enclosed in the box, carefully before use.
This is how you use Absolute Dry
- The first time you use Absolute Dry Dab-on you need to assemble the dab-on applicator to the bottle. Unscrew and discard the black cap. Hold the bottle steady against a table top or similar, to prevent liquid from splashing out, and push the applicator into the neck of the bottle, using the white cap. Ensure that the applicator is firmly fitted, by screwing the white cap tight. The cap should always be screwed tight then the bottle is not used, since the high alcohol content makes the product evaporate easily. When using Absolute Dry Roll-on, shake it before use.
- Wash the skin and dry thoroughly with a towel. Let the skin air dry for a while, or even use a hair dryer (cold setting) to ensure that the skin is completely dry before applying Absolute Dry, minimizing the risk of skin irritation.
- Apply Absolute Dry an hour or so before going to bed at night and let dry. When using the dab-on, apply with a dabbing motion rather than pulling the applicator back and forth on the skin.
- In the morning, wash the skin or shower as usual. Absolute Dry will prevent sweat and sweat odor for up to seven days, while you shower etc. as you would normally do. If you wish, you can use a perfumed deodorant for the scent, but no more antiperspirant is required.
- Normally, once a week is a suitable application frequency, but you can of course try out your own schedule.
- If you suffer from excessive sweating, you might benefit from applying Absolute Dry more frequently in the beginning and then extend the time between applications to the normal interval.
- The skin on the palms of your hands and the soles of your feet is thicker, and might require slightly higher frequency of application at least initially. The wipe format is more convenient to use on hands and feet than the dab-on.
- Absolute Dry contains aluminum chloride, which in contact with moisture can cause local itching, tingling, redness and light pain in the skin. Most often the reaction is a result of the skin not being completely dry during or directly after application, so please take the time to both towel dry and air dry the skin area before applying the product.
- Newly shaven skin is more sensitive. Do not shave the skin within 24 hours prior to applying Absolute Dry.
- If skin irritation occurs, the symptoms normally subside after about 30 minutes. In case of sensitive, moist or newly shaven skin the symptoms can be more severe and last longer. If the skin gets red and itchy, you can apply a moisturizing cream or, for more severe symptoms, a prescription-free hydrocortisone cream.
- Aluminum chloride may damage/discolor for example metals and fabrics. Remember to let Absolute Dry dry completely before contact with fabrics or metals. Choose resistant bedtime fabrics, since there will be residue on the skin.
- When using Absolute Dry dab-on, remember to apply with a dabbing motion rather than pulling the applicator back and forth on the skin. Dragging creates friction and might cause the applicator to come apart.
- Absolute Dry is only intended for use on healthy, unbroken skin. Not intended for intimate care. Avoid contact with eyes. If you get Absolute Dry in your eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Keep Absolute Dry out of reach of children.
- Flammable. Do not use Absolute Dry near open flame.
- Do not flush Absolute Dry Wipes down the toilet.